Saturday, February 4, 2012
About my Blog
Hi, my name is Angie. I am a dietetic student at Kansas State University so obviously food and nutrition are important to me and are a big part of my life. My family and their health are equally important to me and now that I have begun transitioning my 11 month old from nursing to solids its more important then ever to ensure that he is getting all of the nutrients he needs. Since I love cooking and using natural ingredients I am dedicated to feeding my family organic and non-processed foods. I know its going to be challenging as I work full time and do not always have access to a variety of organic ingredients. I'm up for the challenge and look forward to sharing my journey with you. Any advice along the way would be greatly appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment